PR & Communications Manager
What’s the role?
At Leapsome, we’re on a mission to make work more fulfilling for everyone. We’re achieving this by building a people enablement platform that supports HR & People Operations professionals, so that, in turn, they can then create exceptional workplace cultures, enable the people managers within their organizations, and ultimately create engaged and high-performing teams.
As a marketing team, we’re striving to establish Leapsome as a trusted and credible brand by truly serving the needs of HR & People Operations professionals. To increase our reach, and multiply our impact, we’re now looking for an experienced and confident PR & Communications professional who is eager to shape and spread Leapsome’s story with creative and impactful communications campaigns.
- Building Leapsome’s PR strategy across our key markets in Europe and North America to create awareness for Leapsome’s brand and establish Leapsome as an industry leader.
- Develop thought-leadership activities, such as Op-Eds, surveys, and communications campaigns.
- Develop our media relations strategy to secure regular placements in relevant media outlets.
- Raise the profile of Leapsome’s founders and leadership through proactive thought leadership including bylines, award submissions, conferences and speaking engagements.
- Organize, schedule, and prepare Leapsome’s leaders and subject matter experts for speaking engagements and press interviews.
- Work alongside our content marketing team to find ways to distribute our growing library of content.
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Manage inbound media requests.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results internally.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in PR. Preferably, you have experience in a B2B technology company. It’s an even bigger bonus if you have knowledge of the HR Tech space.
- You resonate with Leapsome’s mission and values and are excited by the prospect of spreading Leapsome’s story in the market.
- You have excellent writing, editing, speaking/presentation skills, and a real passion for storytelling.
- Ideally you have experience in working with and managing PR agencies in multiple countries.
- Proficiency with the PR distribution tools and monitoring technologies required to track for media campaigns across multiple platforms
- You have a willingness to learn and seek out the knowledge and expertise in areas that you’re not yet familiar with.
- You appreciate working in an environment where regular feedback is part of the culture. You’re open to both giving and receiving feedback so that everyone can improve.
- We practice what we preach and focus on building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive.
- We strive for excellence while growing fast. But this doesn’t mean competing or sacrificing our well-being and personal lives. On the contrary: We genuinely care for each other.
- We’re focused on sustainable growth. We make conscious decisions and only hire people who will make our culture even stronger.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, international, and inclusive environment where everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and further their career.
- We offer competitive salaries and VSOP packages.
- Further benefits include a yearly development budget, flexible working hours, mental health coaching, regular team events, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more.
You don't need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
CEOs and HR teams at forward-thinking companies (including Spotify, Northvolt, and Babbel) use Leapsome to create a continuous cycle of performance management and personalized learning that powers employee engagement and the success of their businesses.
As a people management platform, Leapsome combines tools for Goals & OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Development Frameworks & Skills Matrices, Employee Learning & Onboarding, Employee Engagement Surveys, Feedback & Praise, and Meetings.
Put simply, our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — and not just the business — thrive. Come and join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make work more fulfilling