Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
We’re scaling up our content team to match the company’s explosive growth and need a seasoned B2B content writer/editor with short, medium, and long-form chops. If you have a knack for storytelling and want to strap yourself to the Automox rocket ship, keep reading!
In this role, you’ll partner with marketing managers, our creative team, and SMEs to drive the creation and curation of engaging content. If you’re not a fan of BS or buzzwords – and believe that all content should serve the reader – we want you on our team!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Researching, interviewing, and working cross-functionally to identify core topics and develop impactful content
- Writing and editing short- (ads, emails, landing pages) medium- (blog posts, solution briefs, infographics), and long-form (eBooks, guides, whitepapers) content
- Owning the Automox blog, including the editorial calendar
- Tracking content performance, and then optimizing strategy and assets based on lessons learned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- People have told you (probably many times) that you have a way with words.
- Your true superpower is making jargon-heavy tech content approachable and compelling.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as a B2B content professional - experience in IT and/or cybersecurity is a must for this one!
- You’re well-organized and can juggle content production timelines to match priorities.
- You understand channel-specific writing best practices, including content length, style/tone adjustments, on-page SEO, etc.
- You enjoy collaborating with multiple (awesome) departments/team members to develop and publish great content.
- You care about continuing to learn, innovate, and hone your craft.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full-time permanent employees.
BENEFITS: Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
PARENTAL BENEFITS: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
TIME OFF: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
PERKS: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
SALARY: Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
BONUS: All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
EQUITY: We are all in this together and everyone should have a stake in the company which is why all employees receive stock options.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
THE IT OPERATIONS CLOUD