Head of Content
We're looking to hire an experienced writer, editor, and content marketer to become our Head of Content and build the Content Marketing function. Content will be just as important as Product here, and we want someone who is eager to build a world class Content team from scratch.
You'll collaborate with Spreadsheet.com leadership to define and execute content strategy, including a broad range of content initiatives from marketing material driving the adoption of industry and vertical-specific templates to education and how-to content relevant to Spreadsheet.com users and use cases. Work with product marketing to help with marketing programs, campaigns, and launches with compelling content that shows how teams can work better together in a more powerful online spreadsheet.
You'll be hands on as a writer and editor while also building a team of content creators. Work cross-functionally to produce content at regular intervals that clearly articulates the value of Spreadsheet.com to a global audience. Work closely with our founders, product team, and PR to drive growth and build a brand that people love.
We are remote-work company and this is a 100% remote role for someone based in the United States ideally on the west coast.
- Collaborate with Spreadsheet.com leadership on short and long-term content strategy and plan to build a broad array of content ranging from Spreadsheet.com template use case pieces to education and how to material, and more.
- Create and manage a content calendar.
- Hire and manage a team of writers and editors.
- Write, edit and produce key pieces of content; be the arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
- Establish a workflow creating, editing, approving, and publishing content using our CMS.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience writing about consumer product or B2B SaaS solutions in a content marketing or writing-focused role.
- Demonstrated success creating content across different channels and formats. Please include a link to your portfolio.
- Experience with spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) and spreadsheet formulas.
- Experience with modern SaaS productivity and collaboration tools such as Slack, Notion, Asana, others.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience writing content for web-based products and working with a content marketing team.
- Experience working with, or as part of, a content marketing team.
- Experience with SEO.
What we offer:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid family leave
- Distributed team, remote work
- Generous, flexible vacation
- Flexible work hours
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The spreadsheet you know with the power of a database and project management system.