Content Marketing Writer
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Writer to help us create the kind of educational resources and thought leadership that benefit a new generation of finance leaders.
This is an opportunity to support a fast-growing SaaS business on a wide range of content needs. We want to be the go-to resource for modern finance leaders and you'll be an integral part of getting us there.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Writing long-form (~1,500 words) articles that are optimized for search and/or social distribution
- Interviewing subject matter experts in finance to distill stories and advice into thought leadership for blog posts, ebooks, social posts, and more
- Generating content ideas based on customer pain points, product use cases, trending topics in finance, and keyword research
- Supporting internal teams with content in the form of case studies, sales decks, web copy, and more
- Developing a deep understanding of the startup finance community to help execute engaging editorial campaigns
What We're Looking For:
- Strong writing skills as demonstrated by samples and a test assignment
- Experience writing for B2B SaaS companies (bonus points for a focus on finance)
- A desire to interview subject matter experts to create content that caters to a more advanced audience
- Knowledge of search optimization, including on-page optimization with tools like Clearscope and keyword research with tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush
- An understanding of narrative-driven content and journalistic-style storytelling
- A willingness to receive thoughtful feedback on your writing to publish the best content possible, while knowing perfection is the enemy of done
- The ability to manage a mix of long-term and short-term projects using tools like ClickUp or Asana
Here at Mosaic, we are proud of our diverse workforce, and we strive to continuously strengthen our collaborative team of talented, independent, and kind individuals who are reshaping the world of corporate finance. As an equal opportunity employer, Mosaic prioritizes the inclusion of all intersectional identities and does not discriminate or tolerate discriminatory behavior or activities. We provide the tools our team members need to operate with a high degree of autonomy, and we embolden all to pursue professional and personal growth. While Mosaic is headquartered in beautiful Del Mar, California, our founders made an early decision to embrace a remote-friendly workplace. Team members are welcome in the office yet free to work from any location that supports their unique lives and lifestyles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.