📺 Content Marketing Manager (w/ video Q&A)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Kibo, we provide unified commerce products that are inspired by our clients’ needs, designed to empower their teams, and that are tailor-made for today's sophisticated shoppers. As a strategic partner to retailers, brands, and manufacturers, we are committed to their financial success in an unpredictable world.
Kibo is the only extensible, unified commerce platform that delivers personalized, omnichannel experiences. Our platform combines AI-driven personalization from industry leaders Monetate and Certona, omnichannel commerce, and enterprise-grade order management. Global clients like Office Depot, Taco Bell, and Patagonia rely on us to support a wide range of commerce strategies, including headless commerce, that meet high growth goals and customer expectations.
We’re looking for a Content Marketer with a performance marketing and storyteller mindset to drive Kibo forward as the leader in personalized unified commerce. The ideal candidate has experience leading a content marketing strategy that’s aligned with overall marketing KPIs (including organic traffic, lead generation, and thought leadership). This is a high-growth and high-visibility role for someone looking to build a strong portfolio while leading and executing on content strategy, creation, and distribution. Content marketing is a key driver fueling Kibo’s growth today.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop and execute on a strong content strategy that aligns with brand, value propositions and buyer personas to engage across buying groups throughout the marketing funnel
- Build and maintain a content calendar in collaboration with demand generation, events, client marketing and product marketing
- Conduct research and interview tactics to utilize for content generation
- Own organic social with a goal of increasing employee advocacy and digital engagement
- Drive high-quality production of content including research reports, blog posts, website/email copy, video scripts and storyboards, ebooks, customer case studies, thought leadership pieces, etc.
- Track content KPIs and analyze content performance against marketing goals to help inform and optimize content strategy
- Foster increased employee participation in content marketing, including editing your colleagues’ blog contributions
- Source, hire, mentor, and onboard contract writers as needed
- Manage contractors/agencies, including freelance designers
- Report on content marketing KPIs and channel strategies including presentations to internal teams
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS or ecommerce content creation experience (across varying formats, including gated content, blog posts, copywriting, and webinars)
- Experience in demand generation for a B2B brand
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEO ideation tools
- Familiarity with tools like Highspot, Marketo, SFDC and WordPress preferred
- Bonus for graphic design experience or experience providing creative direction
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate across complex topics
- Journalism experience is a plus!
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by your needs and designed to empower your teams.