Content Marketing Manager
OnBoard and its parent company Passageways seek an experienced Content Marketer who can lead and execute a content strategy for the eSCRIBE product line to drive acquisition, engagement, and conversions across the customer journey.
This role requires an experienced marketer with a proven track record in defining a vision, strategy, and roadmap for content to drive customer acquisition and engagement. A successful candidate will have a strong writing acumen, the ability to handle multiple content projects simultaneously, and a strong background in data analysis and insights to support new content initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the business leaders and stakeholders to develop content marketing strategies.
- In partnership with the demand generation manager, build and iterate the content strategy with compelling content that generates leads and accelerates sales funnel velocity.
- Continuously identify, measure, and optimize content performance KPIs, working with the marketing ops manager to build successful content programs and map out new ways to reach both core and new audiences.
- Manage an editorial and content production calendar. Assign and keep track of all tasks, workflows, and deadlines, including inputs from executive leadership, internal stakeholders, and third-party partners.
- Create, write, edit, manage, and scale the production of the content.
- Work with internal stakeholders including revenue marketing, product marketing, sales enablement, customer success, and others to proactively identify business priorities that can be fulfilled with content.
- Source and interview subject-matter experts, including external influencers, customers, and internal talent. Serve as the internal ‘go-to’ resource for any content requests.
- Develop content for advertising partners, specific target audience segments, and new verticals to drive education and adoption of our products.
- Monitor competitor blogs and stay up to date on search trends to identify opportunities for organic traffic growth and page ranking.
- Ensure all content is consistent with the brand voice and style and optimized for search and user experience.
- Lead the team in delivering SEO and social media initiatives that drive user engagement and help them move further down the funnel and maximize the website SEO exposure.
What you bring:
- 5-7 years of content marketing experience is required.
- BA/BS degree (or similar) required or relevant experience.
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing preferred.
- A positive ‘get it done’ attitude with an aptitude for simplifying complex messages.
- A passion for ensuring high quality in all marketing materials.
- Excellent written communication, content, and copy skills.
- A high level of creativity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Capacity to understand company strategies and apply those strategies to marketing efforts.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other content management software.
More than just agendas or board management, eSCRIBE provides comprehensive meeting management solutions with powerful tools and efficient workflows that support staff, meeting participants, and the public at every step of the meeting lifecycle. Taking meeting automation to a higher level, we enable your organization to save time and money so your resources can be better spent on higher-value tasks and projects.
Founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Markham, Ontario, our solutions empower organizations across North America and as far away as Australia. In Canada, we have become a favorite of municipal governments, with more than half of the top 25 Canadian municipalities choosing eSCRIBE. Our recent consolidation with U.S.-based OnBoard and Passageways will enable us to reaffirm our commitment to our customers to deliver the most innovative solutions with the best customer experience possible.
About OnBoard and Passageways:
Passageways is the parent company of product lines OnBoard, OnSemble, and now, eSCRIBE. We’ve grown from a class project at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana in 2003 into the world’s leading board management software platform today. With a recent $100 million investment from JMI Equity, we’re poised to grow to even greater heights.
Benefits and Perks:
- Company-provided equipment (laptop, software, etc.)
- Employment with a growing, fun, philanthropic minded company that leads the board management market
Diversity Statement - Culture of Togetherness:
At Passageways, our mission is to encourage and celebrate a culture of togetherness. We acknowledge that uniqueness is powerful, and we welcome, foster, and appreciate all. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness fuel the Pathfinder atmosphere and all our efforts. Our power is in our people and we Pledge 1% to give back to our communities and across the globe.
Passageways is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment. Passageways does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where boards thrive.