Growth Marketing Manager
What is Confetti?
We are a young, well-funded startup helping people create memorable, easy-to-plan events that inspire dynamic workplaces, encourage healthier offices, and motivate happier, more holistic teams.
Our platform allows companies to seamlessly book fully-customizable, multi-vendor gatherings for their employees in just a few clicks. From smoothie stations to happy hours, team-building exercises to the annual holiday party, our catalog contains over 1300 interesting, unique experiences to support our customers’ desire for fresh and fun ideas. COVID required us to be agile and adaptable, while our smart, resourceful, and versatile team pivoted successfully into the virtual events world. We are looking forward to the future of events, working towards ONE SINGLE PLATFORM FOR IN-PERSON, HYBRID, AND VIRTUAL EVENTS.
We currently work with thousands of companies in NYC such as Google, Facebook, Spotify, and many other startups, firms and agencies. We are looking to put together an A-team of incredible individuals who are -- firstly and foremostly -- great, kind humans, in addition to being quick learners, team players, and talented collaborators.
Even before COVID, we dreamed of having a remote team and many remote employees. All positions currently listed are fully virtual, and will continue to be so even once this pandemic is over. With that being said, we’re looking for applicants who are hard-working, self-motivated, skilled with computers and technology, and eager for the chance to learn and grow alongside our company.
If this sounds like you, read on for the job description and apply via our website at www.confetti.com We will only be reviewing applications sent through our website.
Who is the ideal Growth Marketing Manager?
We're looking for a highly-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit! If you are someone with trusted intellectual horsepower who desires to contribute creative ideas, then this is the position for you.
As a Paid Media/Growth Marketing Manager you'll be owning and directly managing the development of multiple projects related to Confetti's paid digital marketing strategy.
This role is ideal for someone who is comfortable with a little bit of chaos and ambiguity, who loves building things from the ground up and scaling them to suit a rapidly expanding company!
*You Have *
- 5+ years of relevant work experience directly owning paid media strategy and tactics with B2B marketplace models and products.MUST
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- A GoogleAds Ninja/Expert Certifications PREFERRED
- Previous experience building an affiliate marketing program with the ability to identify, onboard, and maintain publishers and influencers.
- The ability to comfortably maintain and being held accountable for the following KPI’s: CAC, ROAS, and ROI metrics.
- Expert knowledge in paid search, re-marketing, display networks, ABM platforms, paid social, affiliate/performance marketing platforms, and more.
- Demonstrated ability to build and run paid media programs that achieved defined lead, purchase, and customer acquisition targets.
- Previous experience managing digital marketing budgets of $1mm+ annually.
- An understanding of revenue attribution best practices in a B2B corporate consumer marketplace model.
- Working with Head of Marketing (when hired, and with the CEO in the interim) to develop and execute Confetti’s digital paid marketing strategy through planning, building, and optimizing paid media campaigns across numerous channels and platforms, including paid search/PPC, paid social, affiliate, and more.
- Owning the development and evolution of the overarching paid media strategy from end to end and continually optimizes it based on performance, KPI’s and shifting business objectives.
- Planning and executing bid strategy, audience building, and campaign creation.
- Understanding the target audience and buyer’s journey, and deploys paid media initiatives to effectively engage the buyer at all stages of the acquisition funnel. Working closely with the lifecycle marketing manager.
- Managing multiple platforms (GoogleAds, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn) and campaigns simultaneously to achieve various targets and goals. Experience utilizing Hubspot for cross campaign and platform analysis.
- Taking ownership of CAC, ROAS, and ROI.
- Owning the implementation and management of GTM, pixel tracking, customer conversion. Events and other tagging needs are handled in conjunction with R&D. Familiarity with Segment.PLUS
- Forecasting ROI utilizing available tools and data to inform strategic and tactical paid media decisions and their impact on revenue pipeline and sales KPIs. Ability to deliver those results to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Actively monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on the performance and effectiveness of all paid media initiatives, including building and presenting marketing dashboards and reports.
- Continually researching and recommending new ways to engage new and existing audiences via paid media channels.
- Working alongside the creative, content, and R&D departments to develop compelling and relevant ad copy, marketing content, and landing pages for paid campaigns.
Your application has been successfully submitted.