Content Marketing Lead
Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members.
We are looking for talented individuals with content strategy and management experience to be part of our Channel Marketing team. As a Content Marketing Lead at Brunner, you’ll get to showcase your expertise in using content to achieve client goals through your strategic and creative skills to refine, enhance, and drive our clients’ brand forward.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategies for paid, owned, and earned marketing channels, and content marketing and distribution platforms.
- Use consumer analytics to develop consumer personas and decision journey maps highlighting the best way to use content to engage with the identified audience, improve consideration, generate sales, foster loyalty, etc.
- Develop content audits, accounting for SEO strategies, across all marketing channels to identify gaps in content opportunities.
- Develop campaign messaging frameworks based on known consumer triggers to effectively tailor content for audience personas.
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish and articulate our client’s key messages and ensure that content is aligned accordingly.
- Work with editors, writers, UX designers, content management system developers, and marketers to deliver stories that are aligned with business goals, consistent with our client’s brand voice and strategy, and adhering to channel best practices.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content across campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Provide strategic counsel to our clients, establishing yourself as an expert on all things content resulting in account growth.
- Assist with new business pitches, as needed.
- Maintain accountability for individual utilization and account billability rates. Manage personal hours, budgets and timelines appropriately
- Experience in audience persona development and decision journey mapping across a variety of channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience creating and editing content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms
- Experience in writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Experience in developing content strategies for CRM and marketing strategies preferred.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, MOZ, WebTrends
- Ability to digest and understand multi-channel media plans to collaborate on content recommendations
- Great project management skills and high attention to detail
- Minimum 8 years of content marketing experience or equivalent
- Four-year degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Experience with ABM marketing preferred
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Brain Power for Business Climate Change™. We are a customer-centric marketing services agency that helps turn your challenges into competitive advanta...