Content Marketing Manager
Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
At Panorama Education, content marketing is a powerful inbound marketing engine, generating leads and new business. We are looking for a content marketing manager with writing chops and a strategic mindset to join our growing team. In this role, you will manage and grow our world-class library of resources that K-12 district leaders love to learn from—and that attract and convert new customers.
- Write short-form and long-form content across multiple channels for a district leader audience, including blog posts, guides, toolkits, case studies, infographics, research briefs, and video scripts
- Produce and/or oversee the launch 1-2 downloadable resources per month to deliver value for district leaders, drive acquisition of new leads, build awareness of Panorama, and enable the sales team
- Pitch ideas, themes, and topics for the editorial calendar that would resonate with educators, aligned to Panorama’s business objectives and product lines
- Collaborate with the content marketing team on strategy to ensure Panorama’s content generates organic traffic and leads in pursuit of revenue goals
- Develop content in close partnership with customers, experts in K-12 education, and teammates across different functions (including sales, account management, research, and client success)
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or professional writing for an industry (B2B or SaaS experience a plus)
- Strong skills in copywriting and creative campaign development for the purpose of brand building and lead generation (Please use the cover letter space in the application to share writing/content marketing samples from your portfolio)
- Demonstrated ability to own content production from end to end, including ideation, research, writing, editing, and publishing
- Demonstrated responsiveness to feedback and enthusiasm for providing feedback on teammates’ work
- Experience working in marketing platforms and content management systems (CMS) such as HubSpot, WordPress, Marketo, and Salesforce to execute your work and measure content performance
- Demonstrated experience understanding the impact of—and incorporating attention to—diversity, equity, and inclusion in your work
- Bonus points if you have SEO or multimedia experience!
About Panorama’s Marketing Team:
On Panorama’s marketing team, we strive to create content and experiences that educational leaders love. From weekly blog posts, resources, and professional learning, to customer meet-ups, national conferences, and virtual summits, to thoughtful product marketing and partner relationships, our work is high-quality, research-backed, and asset-based. Behind the scenes, we’re a relationship-first and learning-focused team that commits to hitting our ambitious growth goals critical to our mission to radically improve education for every student.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Your application has been successfully submitted.