About the job
It's an amazing time to join SEOmonitor, as we continue to transform the digital marketing agencies' way of working worldwide.
You’ll be joining our marketing team in the journey to communicate about our product with clarity and educate our users to make the most of their product experience.
You’ll work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to implement our product-led content strategy, managing the content calendar, and writing for multiple channels.
You’ll be part of a 3-person, driven, and curious team, and you’ll be expected to contribute to all marketing initiatives, which usually come in the form of workshops, briefs, demo(s), events, and more.
We’re a synchronous culture, so we have daily check-ins, weekly priorities meetings, and other helpful processes to keep us accountable and on track with all of the above! Be sure to review the SEOmonitor culture book to learn more about our team, culture, and the opportunities that come with being a part of our company.
Who you are:
- An experienced writer who’s in love with their craft and has strong self-editing skills.
- You know that writing is thinking and can translate abstract concepts into well-articulated content pieces.
- A great team player that embodies these 3 main virtues: humbleness, drive, and people smarts.
- Proud of your curiosity and critical thinking. And your reading list, for that matter! :)
- Not bullsh*tting: no buzzwords, “fluff”, or corporate lingo.
What you will do:
- Write for product marketing purposes (copywriting and content writing). You’ll get to write long-form thought leadership, edit it for concision, transform it into social media posts or a key message for a new ad campaign. You’ll develop landing pages copy, case studies, reports, etc., depending on our team’s OKRs.
- *Here’s our style guide to better understand our content development process.
- Identify and interview users and/or internal and external subject matter experts (together with the team).
- Organize meetings to gather feedback from the extended team regarding your owned content projects. That’s what we internally call demo meetings.
- Organize meetings to ideate and gather input from the extended team regarding your owned content projects. That’s what we internally call workshops.
- Contribute to meetings (workshops and demos) with feedback, concerns, and critical thinking.
- Continue to learn about content marketing — you’ll get access to a dedicated community, Superpath.
What you need for this role:
- You’re in the middle of your content writing professional journey and passionate about enhancing your content marketing career.
- You have excellent English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to work between 8 AM and 5 PM (UTC).
- Demonstrated know-how in researching, interviewing, or other methods of finding the relevant topic to develop for your audience.
- The ability to follow product messaging in all your content proposals. Plus, the ability to edit for clarity and length, jumping from 2000 words to a tagline.
- Interested in using technology to understand and solve problems.
Nice to bring to our team:
- On-page SEO & keyword research for content development.
Some common sense
We're a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere you want.
40-hour work-week and a daily hour-long company-wide lunch slot.
We make sure you have a proper office set-up at home: MacBook or Mac Mini + 27" Display, noise-cancelling headphones, ergonomic chair, desk, and a sit-up stand, so you can take care of your back. SEOmonitor swag included (and might help you feel closer to us all).
Annually: 25 paid leave days, bank holidays, and the day off for your birthday (so you can do you, while we handle the work).
Plus, we make sure we have fun whether together or apart (expect a few bottles of wine delivered to your house for a Christmas party, for instance!).
And we invest heavily in our people and conduct regular personal development training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.