NeuralText is an AI tool applied to analysis and content generation. Our rapidly growing global customer base is fueled by the most innovative neural networks, enabling us to continue to grow rapidly and innovate in new directions.
Content Marketers work with internal teams to create content that optimizes our internal storytelling and inspires our existing and potential users to act.
To help drive engagement down the funnel, you will create blog posts, case studies, guides, press releases, etc. Besides having a keen eye for what makes a good story, you'll collaborate with team members to make it come to life! As well as handling product-related stories like case studies, you also feel confident about writing long-form editorials. It's not about the word count, but the story.
- Help identify merchant stories from internal teams
- Create quality pieces of writing that will help the team meet its acquisition and engagement targets
- Writing, finalizing and distributing content to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and analyze competitor strategies for content distribution and marketing
- Contribute to identifying compelling stories to be shared on landing pages, emails, and ads.
- Establish a library of content in various topics and themes
- Storytelling with the passion that inspires others; your stories connect with both readers' heads and hearts
- Excellent copywriting skills; your expertise elevates the writing of the rest of the team
- Being comfortable receiving and providing feedback on written work, without having an ego about your writing
- Good communication skills
- Focus on details with an urgency sense
Your application has been successfully submitted.