This job is no longer accepting applications.
Chameleon is hiring a content manager to drive content strategy, manage a team of freelancers and own content distribution. You can read the full job description here.
Watch our interview with Head of Marketing Kirsty Finlayson here:
As we talked about in the video Q&A, Kirsty found Chameleon through this job board. She was hired as the Head of Content and now runs all marketing. (You can watch the video Q&A we did for that role here.)
A manager with a content marketing background creates a great opportunity for this content manager. Content is the core of marketing at Chameleon and your work will be supported and celebrated here.
There are many things to like about this role:
- Join a team with an established content presence and a track record of quality work.
- Work anywhere in the world for a remote-first company.
- Manage a team of vetted freelancers.
- Create and refine a content strategy focused on sustainable growth.
- Be part of a lean but profitable company that's growing fast.
Take a close look at the application before diving in. Plan to spend about 30 minutes recording a brief Loom video, collecting writing samples and answering a few questions. If you'd like to have someone review your writing samples before applying, please feel free to send them my way (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your application has been successfully submitted.