Head of Product Marketing
Monte Carlo helps data teams manage data observability in the same way that New Relic helps engineering teams manage application observability. Monte Carlo helps solve one of the biggest challenges enterprises face today: making sure data can be trusted at all times by minimizing data downtime. We're looking to expand our marketing team with an experienced Director of Product Marketing.
- Develop messaging and positioning for Monte Carlo products, helping us to define and own the Data Observability category and community. Create positioning guides, messaging pillars, solution briefs and other enablement materials.
- Help to Identify target markets, refine our ICP and user segments for Monte Carlo use cases and solutions.
- Partner closely with sales leadership to create enablement materials for our enterprise sales team. Build enablement discipline and key assets such as pitch decks, battlecards and discovery questionnaires.
- Become an expert on our customers, industry and category trends and the players in the Data Observability space through detailed analysis of competitors and customer problems.
- Develop and execute website enhancement projects and continuously optimize our site to support marketing campaigns and programs.
- Obsessive about understanding our customers and their challenges.
- Collaborative and supportive while working with teams to gain consensus.
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly. You possess the ability to work on multiple projects while focusing the right level of effort on each.
- Passionate about understanding and explaining your products, especially through the written word.
- Very strong with written communication (writing samples required).
- Skilled at editing. Able to make the original source clear and concise.
- A performance marketer skilled in using data-driven metrics to develop, tune, and optimize marketing performance.
- Experience as a data analyst/engineer or marketing to data engineers.
Founded in 2019 by Barr Moses and Lior Gavish, Monte Carlo has received $101M in funding from leading investors Accel, GGV, ICONIQ, and Redpoint, among others, and currently works with data teams at Fox, Intuit, Vimeo, and many other companies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Data reliability delivered.