Content Marketing Manager
We are on a mission to empower innovators to access the global employment ecosystem and connect the world's employers under a single API. To do this, we're looking for individuals who think about problems holistically and in-depth, who are relentlessly curious, self-starters, and determined to drive ideas from inception through to completion.
Finch is a Y Combinator company and backed by a fantastic set of firms, angels, and our developers including General Catalyst, Menlo Ventures, Homebrew, BoxGroup, YCombinator, Charley (1st business hire at Plaid), Sima (ex-Head of Biz Dev at Plaid), Henrique + Pedro (co-CEOs at Brex), Jeff + Wayne (co-CEOs at Digits), Immad (CEO at Mercury), Sam (CEO at Vouch Insurance), Karim (CTO at Ramp), and more.
About Our Team
We're a team of problem solvers. We value velocity curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and each member brings different skills to the group. We're passionate about our individual crafts, the hobbies we keep, and the relationships that we build. We are excited to get to know you and learn how we can work together as a team.
Finch is looking to hire our first Content Marketing Manager to our team! You will fully own the content strategy, building and executing content marketing initiatives to drive awareness, acquisition, and engagement. You will be working closely with teams across the company including sales and product to ideate, develop, refine, execute, and measure all content-related activities ranging from case studies, blog posts, presentations, social posts, and web.
What You Will Do
- Drive website traffic, increase conversion, and improve engagement.
- Build, own, and manage the content calendar from concept through execution.
- Write engaging copy across social, blog, email, website, product, and marketing materials.
- Develop digital resources (e.g. customer case studies) that can be shared with specific audiences to meet Marketing goals.
- Create content that simplifies complex or technical topics.
- Deliver effective and relevant content in a timely manner through collaboration with several teams.
- Provide a clear tone of voice for Finch and ensure consistency across our communications.
- Analyse content performance and progress against team goals. Iterate, test, and provide recommendations.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in Content Marketing.
- Demonstrated success in creating a variety of cross-channel content assets for a B2B or technology company (e.g. blogs, social, email, webinars).
- Editorial mindset and seek to deeply understand the audiences you're writing for and what makes it valuable.
- Able to produce high-quality copy that is clear, engaging, and light-hearted.
- Data-driven and have the ability to analyze campaign analytics and present performance findings to the team.
- Understand SEO as it relates to content marketing and knowledge of how to optimize content to rank for organic traffic acquisition.
- Work from home budget
- Unlimited vacation policy (with mandatory minimums)
- Paid lunches
- Wellness stipend
- Book and education budget
- Semester offsite company trips
Nice to haves
- You have previous experience independently managing a content function.
- You have previously written content for developers.
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Figma, Ghost, and social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn and Twitter).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.
API for employment systems