Content Marketing Manager
At FullStory, we’re helping industry-leading businesses optimize their digital experiences to improve the websites and apps we use every day. We’re building a marketing team where every new team member has a chance to directly influence our bold pursuits.
To build the strength of our Content, Brand & PR team, we’re looking for an experienced individual contributor who is passionate about phrasing, adept at content distribution, and spirited about creating conversion through short-form copy while keeping a pulse of the latest social media and marketing trends.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Content Marketing, you will have experience contributing to SaaS content and social media strategies and will be able to create and measure the performance of short-form, conversion-focused copy deliverables: emails, banner ads, landing pages, and more. This role is for you if you’re inquisitive, curious, detail-oriented, and open to growth.
Day to day, you'll:
- Craft short-form, conversion-focused content, including emails, social media, event deliverables, landing pages, and more, bringing a consistent FullStory voice, tone and approach to all written materials
- Collaborate closely with design, product marketing, marketing operations, and other teams to ensure brand and messaging alignment, as well as working closely with teams outside of marketing (customer success, sales, and others) to ensure alignment and quality of deliverables
- Own all aspects of FullStory’s social media presence (primarily Twitter and LinkedIn, at present), including managing platforms and assessing ongoing performance, and monitoring social presence and responses to social followers
- Optimize content assets and landing pages based on SEO best practices and brand guidelines while contributing to the SEO health of fullstory.com through updating backlinks, metacopy, adding and experimenting with demo requests, and improving organic high-performing content
- Support multichannel campaigns—in-person events, webinars, ABM campaigns, and more
We're looking for someone with:
- You have 4+ years of experience writing content for B2B brands such as enterprise prospects, SaaS offerings, or similar.
- You have conversion-focused copy experience (and we’d love to see some of your work)
- You have experience with customer segments and personas and delight in writing for various audiences
- You love measuring the effectiveness of content marketing, A/B testing, and social media efforts—and can make plans based on data gathered
- You delight in working with project, content and measurement tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Wordpress, Asana, Contentful, NUVI)
It would be amazing if:
- You thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional environment where we use influence over authority to get things done
- You are passionate about social media and its influence in the B2B space
- You have excellent project management skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.