High-octane, fun, focused real estate sponsor looking for a content manager to tighten up our voice and help us grow our market dominance!
Who are we? We're a high-powered marketing team for a private equity real estate firm located in New Jersey, USA. Our team finds and offers institutional investment opportunities to non-institutional investors.
Here’s what that means: We scour all states to find grocery-anchored shopping centers, like the one you go to for your groceries. These pieces of property typically have a big grocer (Kroger, Whole Foods, etc), and oftentimes fast food (Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, etc). We then identify if the property is a great investment and once we find a great investment opportunity, we share it with our investors.
Our team is rock solid. We have the support of a Hubspot technician, an experienced marketing director, a great ad buyer, technicians to launch the new deals and a chief marketing officer. Our marketing team is rounded out with designers, developers, and more implementers.
The commitment of our organization is to deliver the best investment opportunities to our investors. We only win if they win. Therefore, we are 100% focused on the results.
Here’s where you come in:
We’re looking for a real estate investment content manager to help execute a comprehensive content and communications strategy.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Working with Marketing, you’ll turn core company & product messaging into content strategies that educate, activate and inspire our audiences across the funnel and customer journey. We have a great writer already, so you’ll be supporting this writer and reviewing their work.
- Working with Search, you’ll help drive content creation strategy that will educate our audience and move them from visitor to lead.
- Working with Branding, you’ll ensure content is developed in alignment with the latest copy standards, visual guidelines and audience insights, and that content pieces set an industry standard for creative quality and innovation.
- Working with Investor Relations, you’ll create and edit emails that inspire action and work with CRM to get them into production.
You’ll also be the first person to QC all marketing copy that our investors see. This means you need to be focused on the details!
Here’s what you should offer:
- 3+ years experience writing investment and/or real estate content - especially for passive investors.
- Native-level command of the English language
- Superior writing and editing skills
- The ability to think and organize content holistically and develop plans to strategically implement content at various phases of the marketing funnel
- Proven experience with data analysis and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, HubSpot, SEMrush, Ahrefs and others to measure content performance.
- East Coast availability - This position is REMOTE. That said, the entire company works on US East Coast hours. We do daily stand-ups at 8:30am Eastern and need you to attend those without fail. We also do weekly team huddles (3:30-5pm Mondays) and most of our interaction is on Zoom and Slack. You need to be highly engaged as a remote worker.
If you think you’re a great fit for our company, we’d love to have you.
A WORD ABOUT FNRP
First National Realty Partners is a dynamic private equity firm that is helping reshape the commercial real estate landscape. We specialize in owning and managing grocery-anchored neighborhood retail shopping centers nationwide. We provide affluent individual investors with institutional-quality commercial real estate investment opportunities while creating value for all stakeholders involved; tenants, investors, employees, and the communities we own in.
We strive to be a responsible organization and to create value for all our stakeholders, including tenants, communities, investors, and employees.
We see enormous opportunities to grow in both the short and long term. We have set goals that will require us to hire more people to manage our growing property portfolio and to prepare existing employees to take on higher levels of responsibility.
Long-term, we seek to become a nationally renowned commercial real estate company with a diverse group of assets that serves the needs of a wide range of investors.
We have built a high-performance culture that empowers individuals to pursue objectives and tackle obstacles directly — with little bureaucracy to intervene. While we’re a diverse mix, we’re all aligned by the same goals and objectives, which makes collaboration seamless and allows everyone to see how they contribute to winning. Our Glassdoor rating is a testament to the culture that our current team members have helped us build.
Three tenets drive our culture:
- We want everyone to be an entrepreneur and make decisions as if they’re the owner of the company.
- We want only “A Players” in our organization.
- We want our team members to be incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to win and to be incredibly enthusiastic about our company and their role within it.
Working at First National Realty Partners is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. We’re not your stuffy shirt-and-tie office space. We’re the goal-oriented, get-it-done, work-hard, play-hard type of team that loves to create, explore, challenge the status quo and win.
Last quarter, we crushed our goals, so we rewarded the team by flying anyone who wanted to come out to Edison, NJ for a night of Top Golf. We've got big plans for 2022 and beyond.
Think we'd be a perfect fit? Let's chat!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fast growing commercial real estate private equity firm