Product Content Marketer
Databox, a fast-growing software company that helps other companies monitor and improve their business performance by connecting and visualizing their data from 70+ tools, is looking for a Product Content Marketer to help us establish our brand as the go-to resource for learning about ways to track and improve your company’s performance. Most content on that subject tends to be boring and clinical––this role will help us plan and create content that shatters that stereotype and makes performance tracking and management fun and interesting.
To date, we’ve built a content engine that generates ~200k sessions every month, ~70% of which is organic. With thousands of paying customers and a large audience, the ideal candidate will be excited to help educate businesses––through blog posts, instructional videos, landing pages, offers, etc.––on the best ways to track, report, and execute on the performance data they’re collecting from all of the different tools they’re using.
The Product Content Marketer will strategize, plan, and ultimately execute content campaigns that educate and inspire users to sign up and adopt our product, its features, and our integrations.
The ideal person loves researching topics and learning new software as much as they love writing content and is excited by the opportunity to create content and campaigns about how to analyze and improve performance from different tools ( like Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Ads, and the 70+ other tools Databox integrates with). You’ll work collaboratively with different internal teams (namely, product, marketing, support and sales), our partners and other experts to identify popular use cases of these 70+ apps and then constructing creative, educational content campaigns ways that inspire prospects and users to track, manage and analyze all of their performance data from all of these different tools in Databox.
- You’ll work collaboratively with marketing, product, and support teams in order to identify common customer challenges and product use cases and develop content pieces and campaigns that align and support these findings.
- You’ll regularly seek out inputs for hearing and listening to customer feedback. This might be by listening to recordings of sales calls, reviewing customer support tickets, or even scheduling phone calls with some of our best users.
- You’ll create content for website pages, blog posts, Youtube, social and email promotions, etc., that articulate the benefits of our product, its features, and how these can help individuals and businesses change the way they report and act on performance data.
- You’ll help plan and execute content campaigns that help support product and feature launches. Not product announcement posts, but rather content that helps support the benefits and use cases that make specific product/features necessary in the first place.
- You’ll write and record video to help support product education, product releases, feature highlights, and more.
- You’ll become the voice of the product on social media––sharing video, new releases, etc., to help educate a wider audience on the benefit of tracking all of your performance data in one place. This might take the form of short video demos, educational Twitter threads, etc.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience recording video––product demos, product/feature releases, and/or general educational content––along with an understanding of the basics of video production.
- You have previous product and/or content marketing experience, ideally within a SaaS company.
- You’re a “full-stack” content marketer––in addition to creating content, you also understand how to strategize and plan an editorial calendar as well as coordinate its distribution and measure results.
- You have the ability to communicate cross-functionally in order to identify and understand use cases.
- You have experience with digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Sheets, HubSpot, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc. You’re also excited at the idea of learning dozens more different digital tools and discovering the various product applications and use cases.
- You love analytics, excel at interpreting data, and can explain how to interpret insights from data to people in terms that the average person will understand.
We offer competitive compensation and access to co-working spaces throughout the world with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks. However, since our team and customer base is distributed globally across several countries with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj and Ljubljana), the US (Boston, MA), and Serbia (Novi Sad), this is an opportunity to work in a company with a flexible schedule and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.