SEO & Content Specialist
Stratabeat is looking for a driven and proactive SEO & Content Specialist with proven marketing results.
The ideal candidate will analyze and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility, traffic and leads.
Stratabeat is a small, nimble and passionate team driven to create excellent client results (We recently increased organic traffic by 12X for one client!). We offer unlimited vacation time and highly flexible working hours.
We are insatiably curious; we strive to innovate; we embrace collaboration; we are ego-free; and we like to laugh. If you're a coachable and results-driven A-player who likes nerding out on SEO and content, you'll be a great fit.
We will rely on you to develop content strategies and implement creative ideas for driving leads and achieving clients' business goals through SEO and content.
- Do you want to help transform brands and accelerate their growth?
- Do you want to work for a company that encourages strategic thinking?
- Do you want your ideas not only heard but also acted upon?
- Do you value the people you work with as much as the work itself?
- Are you inspired by the opportunity to solve interesting marketing problems?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, let's talk.
- Take ownership of SEO & content marketing client accounts
- Brainstorm creative content ideas for clients
- Improve clients' Google search rankings, traffic and leads
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Coordinate and manage copywriters to ensure timely and effective blog content
- Bachelor's degree is required for this position
- Work out of our Burlington, MA office 2X/week (You can work remotely outside of this if you prefer.)
- A great attitude! We all enjoy what we do and enjoy one another's company.
- Problem-solving prowess
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously, research issues and formulate solutions
- A desire to solve tough marketing problems, to drive massive success for clients and to work in a fun, creative, collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confidence leading meetings and presenting to groups of people
- A strong Slack gif game
- Comprehensively support SEO and content clients, guiding them through project milestones
- Ability to juggle several different projects at once
Familiarity with SEO Tools:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- AHREFs, SEMrush, Moz or comparable SEO tools
- Ability to create highly specific, organized lists of target keywords based on client goals
- Understanding of the short tail vs. long tail of search
- Ability to assess search intent per keyword
- 2-5 years of SEO and/or content marketing experience
- Deep knowledge of what makes a website search-friendly
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing
- Creative writing chops
- Ability to write compelling Title & Meta Description Tags that resonate with users and drive click-throughs
- Ability to incorporate keywords into existing content, without compromising user experience or brand voice
- Ability to write compelling calls to action (CTAs)
The following benefits are provided to full-time team members:
- Unlimited paid time-off. (We mean it. You are required to take 2 consecutive weeks off each year as part of your overall time-off package.)
- We are closed the last full week of the calendar year
- Extremely flexible work hours
- A selection of robust health plans (medical, dental, and vision) to choose from
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Company-paid group-term life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Professional development to keep you growing. Weekly training sessions. Access to 1,000+ books and thousands of self-paced courses in business, technology, and more.
- Pre-tax flexible health spending accounts
- Friendly atmosphere and culture
- Competitive compensation package
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Amplify Your Awesomeness