Content Marketing Manager
i-Sight is the global leader in investigation case management software, and every day we prove it to our audience through thought leadership content, regular webinars with experts, provocative takes on social media, and a deep knowledge of investigations in HR, fraud, compliance, and other major industries.
i-Sight is looking for a Content Marketing Manager who understands thought leadership, content promotion, story telling, and marketing best practices. Someone who can understand our product, its users, and their pain points, and create bold, provocative multimedia thought leadership. i-Sight takes stances, educates our key personas, and builds brand affinity across our website, LinkedIn, Twitter, webinars, and our ever-growing email list.
The i-Sight resource centre has over 10 years of content and massive SEO presence on major keywords, but our next step is about creating killer content that is laser-focused on our key personas. Our goal is to create the content that can impress the most senior investigator, investigations manager, or CEO: content that will help them push their organizations forward, content that will continue to differentiate us from competitors, earn brand recognition, and prove authority in our target industries.
This candidate will work with our writer and our social media manager to research industries, plan content according to our annual themes, and strategize promotional campaigns to build buzz around new articles, case studies, webinars, eBooks and more. The ideal candidate embraces experimenting with content and conversion offers to discover the best ways to catch our audience’s attention, convert them to our mailing list, or convince them to book a demo.
They’ll also collaborate with our Product Marketing Manager and sales team to create sales enablement materials, case studies, buyer’s guides, press releases, and product page updates on our website.
- Help us build brand affinity and convert leads by leading the direction of i-Sight’s content strategy
- Develop a wide variety of multimedia thought leadership content and build promotional campaigns that tell a consistent story across our website, emails, social media, paid advertising, and other channels
- Keep content relevant by staying up to date on industry trends and legal developments in our major verticals: HR, ethics & compliance, fraud, security, health & safety, Title IX
- Identify themes, topics, and content types that will resonate with our audience and prospects
- Build relationships with experts and influencers in a variety of fields to get feedback or content contributions
- Lead our webinar program, a cornerstone of our marketing: each month experts present an accredited webinar on a topic relevant to our audience
- Find ways to update and re-purpose i-Sight’s massive archive of digital content
- Own the voice of i-Sight: expert, professional, educational, but cutting edge in a world of stuffy competitors
- Help create sales enablement materials with our writing staff and product marketer: buyer’s guides, case studies, one-pagers, calling scripts, press releases, advertising, anything we need to better promote and sell i-Sight’s products
- Analyze key metrics of content marketing and suggest improvements to increase engagement and conversions
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and Writer to write our newsletter and any content in our email marketing program
- Manage and edit the work of writers and social media contributors
- 5+ years experience in a content marketing leader/content strategy role
- Driven self-starter who isn’t afraid to experiment with new content types
- Great communication skills and a high proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated experience planning content calendars and promotional campaigns
- Well-versed in SEO best practices
- Familiar with WordPress, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office
- Any experience creating multimedia, specifically with the Adobe Suite, is an asset
What’s In It For You?
- Work with a creative, dynamic, close-knit team with full creative control
- Frequent team building events and activities
- Opportunity for career advancement and professional development as we continue to grow
- Half day Fridays in the summer and extended holiday break in December
- Casual and flexible work environment - ability to work remote full time!
- Company-paid benefits plan and additional company perks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Uncover. Investigate. Prevent.