Senior Content Manager, Editorial
Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Tens of thousands of teams have made the switch to Pitch, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion. Founded in 2018 by the team behind Wunderlist, and powered by a team of over 100 thinkers, makers, and storytellers, we've raised over $135 million to date.
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager, Editorial to architect and execute a comprehensive strategy and calendar for editorial content that aligns with Pitch growth goals, audience insights and product roadmap.
What you will do:
- Working with Comms, Growth Marketing and Product Marketing, you will turn core company perspectives and product positioning into content strategies to engage, inspire and activate our audiences across the funnel and customer journey
- Working with Brand, you will ensure editorial content is briefed and developed in alignment with the latest copy standards, visual guidelines and audience insights, and that content pieces set an industry standard for creative quality and innovation.
- You will also retain editorial oversight over future non-customer-facing content, including initiatives geared toward engineering, employer branding, partnerships, etc.
What you should offer:
- 7+ years of experience building and managing high-performance teams with high-impact content production capabilities
- Native-level command of the English language
- Superior writing and editing skills
- The ability to think holistically about content and business strategy, and to articulate a plan that covers various stages of the marketing funnel and customer journey
- Proven experience of incorporating quantitative and qualitative insights into content execution
- Fluency with data analysis and proven ability to make data-driven decisions
- Top influencing skills that will allow you to work well across various functions and levels of the Pitch organization, as well as external thought leaders, partners and influencers
- Familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs and others that measure content performance across SEO, lifecycle etc
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enable every team's best thinking