Content Marketing Manager
At RevenueCat, we make selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling subscriptions for more than 10 million mobile subscriptions across thousands of apps.
We are a mission-driven, remote-first company that is building the foundation of mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Buffer, and Notion count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 30 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei, and we're proud to be a remote-first company. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we love our core values: Always be Shipping, Own it, Be Customer-Obsessed, and Be Balanced.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you'll write, edit, and manage high-quality content that provides value to our community of app developers. You’ll work on blog posts, case studies, social copy, landing pages, podcasts, etc. – we’re a small team so there’s an opportunity to work across a wide range of projects. Content is a mission-critical part of our long-term marketing strategy and you'll get to shape and lead it.
- Experience in a content marketing role. Bonus if it was at a software company.
- You have excellent writing and editing skills.
- You are comfortable with learning technical topics.
- You have a knack for building streamlined content processes and know-how to efficiently manage projects, expectations, and your own time.
- You are familiar with Google Analytics.
- You have an understanding of SEO and how to use search data to drive content strategy.
- You are a great communicator and are comfortable collaborating with technical contributors from our team and externally.
In the first month, you'll:
- Familiarize yourself with our product and industry.
- Read our current blog posts and listen to our podcasts.
- Begin working on a content calendar and content process.
- Contribute to your first blog post.
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Take over the content production pipeline and calendar.
- Own the relationships with external writers and contribution.
- Report on content metrics and create a dashboard.
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Systemize our content strategy and plan the roadmap.
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Have a deep understanding of our customers and our industry and use that knowledge to proactively create content that makes their lives easier.
What We Offer:
- $113,000-$127,000 USD + competitive equity across all geographies
- Employee health, vision, and dental plans (for US-based workers)
- Unlimited vacation, remote work, and WFH
- A balance-focused, long-term oriented work environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
In-app subscriptions made easy