German Content Marketing Specialist
Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 300K+ customers using our services, we’re one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies.
Since opening in 2013, we’ve been trusted to print 30M+ items and grown into a team of 1,800+ employees worldwide. After seeing explosive growth in 2020, we’re proud to have become the first privately owned company with Latvian roots to achieve unicorn status (valued at over $1 billion).
We want to make sure Printful speaks to everyone. Using services in your native language is easy, convenient, and personal. The main goal of our International Content Marketing Team is to help Printful be all three.
We're looking for a German Content Marketing Specialist to join our team of content creators. We want to make sure our German-speaking customers have a pleasant experience with Printful. You'll have to find the right words to tell them how we can help grow their business and turn their ideas into reality.
Here's what your day-to-day will entail:
- following the most recent news and developments in the world of marketing, especially German-speaking markets;
- creating and promoting content in German: blog posts, emails, social media posts, etc.
- coming up with new content ideas and putting them into action;
- starting and maintaining discussions in forums and comment sections of posts;
- localizing existing Printful content for the German-speaking audience;
- proofreading, editing, and repurposing existing German content.
Here are the strengths we look for in a German Content Marketing Specialist:
- excellent German skills and strong English skills
- a genuine interest in blogs
- a way with words, an ear for language
- experience writing different types of text
- a desire and readiness to learn
- opportunity to work remotely (Spain)
- all the tools you'll need for work (Mac, Windows..)
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 10 a.m.)
- health insurance
- day off on your birthday
- work in a dynamic, global company, and opportunities for professional growth
- possibilities to experiment and test new ideas
- employee discounts
- coaching sessions available
- other Printful employee benefits
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume and a cover letter in English and German, showing why you’re the right person for the job!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
PRINTFUL CUSTOM PRINTING, S.L.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 300K+ customers using our services, we’re one ...