Content Marketing Manager (B2B)
Solv is a leading app that helps you get access to convenient, same-day and next-day healthcare. On Solv you can easily find a nearby care provider, schedule a visit and avoid a long wait. The app is powered by a network of doctors and clinics who run Solv’s software to deliver a modern patient experience for both in-person office visits and virtual visits online. This provider software makes running an on-demand healthcare practice easy–and keeps patients happy. More than 27 million visits and 7 million COVID tests have been booked through Solv. Learn more or book your appointment at SolvHealth.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to build Solv’s B2B content engine, driving awareness and demand among healthcare providers. As part of the business marketing team, you’ll play a critical role in developing compelling content that supports key business initiatives, generates demand for our provider solutions, and establishes Solv as a thought leader in healthcare.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute an effective B2B content marketing strategy that powers awareness, lead generation, and sales demand from healthcare professionals
- Act as editor-in-chief while overseeing Solv’s B2B editorial calendar, and champion copy standards and voice & tone guidelines across the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with team members to produce effective content marketing campaigns across a variety of channels including web, paid social, email, virtual events, and more
- Take a deeply customer-centric approach to create compelling content for each of our segments and buyer personas, optimizing for SEO
- Establish Solv as a thought leader, monitoring industry trends and leveraging product data insights to develop meaningful, relevant content for our audience
- Write and source a network of freelancers to create a scalable content production process that balances quality and creativity with speed to market
- Create content KPIs tied to company objectives and team goals, with an emphasis on testing and learning
At Solv we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.